Monday 7 October 2013

My first attempt to make rave clothes - NEON Shirts

After attending so many festivals and other edm events, I have now a more or less clear picture of what outfits are suitable for such.

I have observed that the most prevalent theme in rave clothing are the following (in no particular order):

1. neon
2. crop tops
3. short shorts
4. singlets
5. characters from cartoons and video games
6. graphic statements
7. furry boots
8. tutus
9. tie dye elements
10. kandis
11. thematic costumes

...worn alone or in combination with each other...

Intoxicated with inspiration, I asked my friends what video characters they like the most. After that, I bought fabric paint (different kinds, not to be confused with fabric dyes), neon shirts, paint brushes, acrylic paint, acrylic medium, clothes pins, and cardboard.

Note: All these shirts were painstakingly hand-painted and of course, given away as gifts.

1) dhalsim vs blanka

2) Link
 3) Megaman

 this one is cute coz it's a series of 6 megaman shots

 with the special participation of our humble kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment