Friday 27 September 2013

Sensation: Ocean of White 2013

I have a special attachment to the sea because I am a scuba diver and before moving to Canada, weekends were always spent at some part of the sea scuba diving...

SENSATION: Ocean of White

That sounded to me like a combination of two things I love the most. Partying and the underwater world.

The path to the venue was circuitous, one concrete ramp after the other which built up the suspense even more.


Finally...after the last ramp...the space opens to a majestic scene of glowing Portuguese Man of War jellies suspended above with their tentacles cascading like luminous silk threads. White globes were scattered all over the place like deep sea pearls.


 People surrounded the lighted set up at the middle as if it were a god and they, the followers.




Then..balls everywhere!




I am a sucker for lights and overall design of the stage and the entire area. I love a good production. Being an aesthete, I enjoy being visually stimulated. This has the best indoor set up Ive seen so far. It absolutely blew me away. And then you have artists like Fedde le Grande and Eric Prydz who took everything to a different level.

Here are some more insane snapshots of the whole show. Enjoy!






 Ocean of people



 Alien invasion.




LIGHT IT UP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment